Friday, April 06, 2007

"The Union of Want and Sentiment"

About a month ago, I decided to attend a wine / cheese pairing class at The Beverly Hills Cheese Store. Somewhere between my second or third glass of wine, in combination with my after-work fatigue...I found myself intensely distracted. Chalky-white goat cheese pyramids stacked high above the countertops; Crumbling Stiltons, with caverns of blue; Massive wheels of Pecorino and Romano, finely decorated with metallic foils; Fresh, delicate leaves wrapped around tiny morsels; These are just a few of the sights from that evening.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherin Guirguis said...

How a bout a group filedtrip?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home